DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Horses in water, and more, at The Gannel Estuary, Newquay, Cornwall

A lovely Spring afternoon at the beautiful Gannel Estuary, near Newquay, Cornwall. Featuring horses & dogs in water, underwater bridges, boats, & stunning views. Hope you enjoy
Hi Jeremy,
what an amazing location to enjoy the first spring time days. Very well flown mate ?? Did you know the people on the horses? You got some very nice shots as the one when the dog jumped into the water at the right moment!?
thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Hi Jeremy,
what an amazing location to enjoy the first spring time days. Very well flown mate ?? Did you know the people on the horses? You got some very nice shots as the one when the dog jumped into the water at the right moment!?
thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
Thanks for the kind comments. No, I didn’t know the horse riders. I used a Mini2 when closer to people rather than the MA2 for other shots, and even then, I wasn’t as close as it looks....I used a lot of zoom in post. I was all too aware of making sure I didn’t spook the horses or riders, or invade their privacy

Thanks for the kind comments. No, I didn’t know the horse riders. I used a Mini2 when closer to people rather than the MA2 for other shots, and even then, I wasn’t as close as it looks....I used a lot of zoom in post. I was all too aware of making sure I didn’t spook the horses or riders, or invade their privacy
You´r welcome Jeremy! Thanks for the additional infos ??
cheers Paul

Hi Jeremy thanks for another one of your lovely Cornish vids.
With the first part of lockdown being lifted and the beautiful
spring weather it's been a perfect few days for droning. ???

Hi Jeremy thanks for another one of your lovely Cornish vids.
With the first part of lockdown being lifted and the beautiful
spring weather it's been a perfect few days for droning. ???
Absolutely. I've got another three sets of clips to edit together already!

Last edited:
Beautiful video! Buttery smooth moves, excellent variety of shot angles, good music, good length. Nice job!!! I love how all the people come out to walk on the sand when the tide is out. I take it the whole area is under water when the tide comes in.

Beautiful video! Buttery smooth moves, excellent variety of shot angles, good music, good length. Nice job!!! I love how all the people come out to walk on the sand when the tide is out. I take it the whole area is under water when the tide comes in.
Thanks so much for the kind comments. It certainly does go completely underwater. At 1.44, you can see one of the small bridges that gets fully submerged

A lovely Spring afternoon at the beautiful Gannel Estuary, near Newquay, Cornwall. Featuring horses & dogs in water, underwater bridges, boats, & stunning views. Hope you enjoy

Enjoyed the beautiful footage. Brought back memories of our frequent visits to Cornwall in 1998-99 when we lived in Tiverton in the Old Vicarage near Blundells Academy ❤️

Great video, also liked your comment about not spooking the horses, being considerate of other people and their privacy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1