DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hot humid weather and drones

vega

Reactions
Coming from a long line of drones, I have to say that flying in this hot HUMID weather can cause hell with drone electronics after use. Like flying in the winter, I make sure to place my drone in a plastic bag when I take it in to prevent internal condensation. Lately, I realized that taking my drone inside after flight does the same if the air conditioning is on. Not taking chances, into a plastic bag you go after humid, high height dew point weather. Just a shout out to protect that MP.

Reactions: Former Member
Every new Mavic has a tiny packet of it in the OEM box. How did you determine how much is enough? Do you ever have to change it out?

can buy them in bulk on ebay, usually put 2 in, change mine out bout for my gear and lens bags a long with my vast collection of microfiber lens cloths when they get some use (humidity, rain, water sports)

I was flying my spark and mavic pro yesterday in pretty hot baking sun and when I was packing my spark away the little thing was absolutely red hot. I always forget that up there towards the sun it's even hotter than where I'm stood. So I could understand if you are taking your drone straight away into a air conditioning house you'd have a Massive amount of condensation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S