DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hover Camera

As Ghandi once said to his followers as they passed a pile of elephant dung.....I wouldn't touch that steaming pile of ****!!!

Reactions: XnavyDude
That's an awesome portable fan =)

I saw this many years ago. It had 4 round guards though. Very good concept.

Currently dismantling my PC to see if I can add an FPV cam to the 12v fan on the back... get back to you soon.......

Reactions: Derf
That and the Lily drone appear destined for chapter 11. At the consumer end the Chinese own the market and western companies aren't even in the game. OTH, DJI is still utterly clueless when it comes to pro stuff.

Brian

I am thinking about getting Mavic primarily for taking photos of crowds. Just saw this,

First look: Hover Camera Passport, a lightweight, portable, iPhone-connected flying 4K selfie cam

Wonder this might be a better option considering how easy, safe it is compared to a real drone.

The footage from hover camera is not too good as per youtube demos of it... I think the only other drone nicer or similar to the hover and more likely better and with more features that are a little close to the mavic would be the snap drone by vantage robotics. But then at the price why not just get the Mavic !! . .. Its like comparing a civic to a porche.. when u are comparing the hover camera to the mavic..

snap-update.jpg

Well, I’ve used Hover Camera and it’s pretty decent product for a drone beginner like myself. The photo and video quality is good, and it’s really easy to control in the air. Currently the company is offering a discount for CES. If you enter the promo code “HOVERVIP@CES” on their website when checking out you can get $50 off. Link is www.gethover.com.

Honestly, if you are thinking about people crowd photos, flying objects is just not the right answer. I suggest you look into a mast. I have seen some poles as long as 6 meters, intended to be hand-held with an Osmo-like stabilizer on the end of it.

Reactions: UAV Man
Honestly, if you are thinking about people crowd photos, flying objects is just not the right answer. I suggest you look into a mast. I have seen some poles as long as 6 meters, intended to be hand-held with an Osmo-like stabilizer on the end of it.
I'm thinking I may get a pole for my Osmo, seen a few bits of footage that looks awesome. especially with the carbon fibre light weight ones..

So Casey's video, the hover camera a little bit loud than Morgon's posted. Give it a time. The idea is good and the design is sleek and simple. They might upgrade it to more better model

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998