DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hover unstable after minor crash, HELP!

Natgeox

Reactions
Hi, i need some help because this is driving me crazy.
I used my new Mavic Air this afternoon and had a minor crash when i was trying to catch the drone.
The drone fell from my hand and landed upside down. i check camera, gimbal, and other stuff and it all seems to work fine. i've noticed something on the front right motor [Check the photo]. The grey part of the motor that connects to the props is 1mm down.
After that i check again if everything was ok and i noticed that it hover unstable. (i have done this at night)
I dont know if this has something to do or not. Please help meWhatsApp Image 2018-05-12 at 18.26.14.jpeg

I don't have the Air but I cant tell exactly what it is your attempting to show in the photo, Perhaps a profile shot from each side would help, but again, not sure what your to show.

I don't have the Air but I cant tell exactly what it is your attempting to show in the photo, Perhaps a profile shot from each side would help, but again, not sure what your to show.
Hello, sorry. in the picture you can see how the lower prop fits smooth with the grey part of the motor. in the upper prop, marked in blue you can see how the prop doesnt fit ok with the grey part

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zloalex