DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How about an official NEW STUFF ANNOUNCED Thread?

Just so you guys are aware, this might be the big announcement. Not sure. It's definitely a big one for us Inspire owners. It fits the "Make Your Own Legacy" tease. I said they were announcing something nobody was talking about. I am not sure if this is the thing or not but it's pretty big for the pro community.

Just so you guys are aware, this might be the big announcement. Not sure. It's definitely a big one for us Inspire owners. It fits the "Make Your Own Legacy" tease. I said they were announcing something nobody was talking about. I am not sure if this is the thing or not but it's pretty big for the pro community.
I love when my sources come correct. I said it was none of the stuff everyone was talking about and even I couldn't believe it but I thought with the Mavic success that they would abandon the pro market but I could not have been more wrong.

I bought up "Tracktenna.com", "CendenceRemotes.com", and "SkyCrystalRemotes.com" so now I have 3 more URls I'll neve do anything with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr