DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How are images supposed to be handled and extracted from the drone ??

Yes- disable the cache and save the memory of your phone or tablet. Write to the SD Card in your drone. To transfer the files to your computer, remove the SD card from the drone, put the SD card into an adapter card and insert into the card reader of your computer. Right click on the icon when it appears on your computer screen. Then open the DCM file. Open a new folder on your screen and name it. Then go through each of the DCM files- naming each file, and then dragging them into the new folder. Once the files are transferred to the folder, you can eject the card, remove the SD card rom its holder, and put the SD card back into the drone. Then, while the drone and the app are open, go to the camera settings, got to the gear icon, scroll down to the SD card, and FORMAT the SD card.

Hope this helps.
I’m lazy I guess.... I located the sub folder as above and just drag the whole folder to the storage folder I created on my computer... sort later
Then trash the file on the card.

If I do not format my card, the numbering system continues to accumulate to 1000 and then returns to 0001.
One of the camera settings is File Index Mode.
If it is set to Reset, the camera will always start file numbering at 001 for each new flight.
If it's set to Continuous, it will always start at the next number in sequence, regardless of whether you format the card.
i-9X8tjrk-L.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito