DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I adjust sensitivity of controls to be smother

Black Bart

Reactions
What guidance can I get about control sensitivity. I am trying to smoothly adjust the YAW rotation and it is jerky not smooth. Is it me or is there a control sensitivity issue I need to learn?

I am OK in other modes but rotation (yaw) is kicking my butt).

I always change the Left/Right Yaw sensitivity from .25 down to .20 in the EXP settings. This will slow down your yaw a little. Or you can set it lower if you like.

This setting is specific to NORMAL (P) mode and SPORT (S) mode. So make sure you have the Mav in Normal Mode when you change the setting, if you want to adjust your yaw for Normal Mode. Or you can change it for both Normal AND Sport if you like, but I'm assuming you're doing your filming (and having your Yaw problem) in Normal mode.

Do you use tripod mode very often?

Happy Flights
Am unfamiliar with tripod mode.

Next reply in strand seems to indicate a function that will adjust control sensitivity. How far down the learning curve am I? I am afraid I need a little direction and am not feeling really smart.

I always change the Left/Right Yaw sensitivity from .25 down to .20 in the EXP settings. This will slow down your yaw a little. Or you can set it lower if you like.

This setting is specific to NORMAL (P) mode and SPORT (S) mode. So make sure you have the Mav in Normal Mode when you change the setting, if you want to adjust your yaw for Normal Mode. Or you can change it for both Normal AND Sport if you like, but I'm assuming you're doing your filming (and having your Yaw problem) in Normal mode.

I will do this. Where do I go to change settings. Sorry for sounding so naive. I am.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark