DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I get another Litchi install on my second Apple device?

marklyn

Reactions
I purchased Litchi for my iPad mini 4 a couple years ago. Now I have an Apple air and am using the same Apple login but no where do I see where I can re-download a purchased app. I've done google searches and people claim you should see a purchased apps icon but I'm not seeing that anywhere. Anyone have any insight on this? FYI, the original Litchi purchase was from the Apple store under the same login I'm using with my new Air.

I purchased Litchi for my iPad mini 4 a couple years ago. Now I have an Apple air and am using the same Apple login but no where do I see where I can re-download a purchased app. I've done google searches and people claim you should see a purchased apps icon but I'm not seeing that anywhere. Anyone have any insight on this? FYI, the original Litchi purchase was from the Apple store under the same login I'm using with my new Air.
Go to the App Store and search for Litchi. Instead of the purchase button with the price you will see a cloud ☁️ icon with an arrow pointing down to download the app7D787924-7D97-4335-A1CF-A5F1517059EE.jpeg
You must be signed into the App Store with the same account it was originally purchased with.

NOTE: Your store account can be different from your iCloud account. You should go to the store setting in the main iOS settings to ensure your are logged into your store account.

OK, this is strange. Today, I go back to the store and instead of seeing the price of the Litchi app I do see the cloud icon so that is different from yesterday. I just set this ipad up yesterday, maybe it took time to "get and know" itself to the app store or something. Regardless today is a new day and it works, I can download. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying