DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I link new stock controller?

Stringfellow-Hawke

Reactions
Hello I just purchased a stock mavic to controller for my mavic since my original controller has some issues. I am currently trying to link the aircraft with the controller and I get to an option to bind the too but it keeps binding and timing out then trying to bind again then timing out in an endless loop it's not identifying the aircraft or the aircraft is not identifying the remote control. How do I remedy this?

Hello I just purchased a stock mavic to controller for my mavic since my original controller has some issues. I am currently trying to link the aircraft with the controller and I get to an option to bind the too but it keeps binding and timing out then trying to bind again then timing out in an endless loop it's not identifying the aircraft or the aircraft is not identifying the remote control. How do I remedy this?
Are you hard wired to your computer with both drone and controller? That’s what I did with my M2P.

might need to update the firmware on the RC and the AC

Are you pushing the bind button on the AC and then initiating binding in the app? You do have to do both. You can reverse the order if you like.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo