DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How come with 3 different DJI drones Ive had, I have never got DJI GO4 to share a video on any app successfully? Have they always had trouble?

RawRock

Reactions
I have never got a DJI app to share a video ive taken successfully. Is their a better app I should try besides text and facebook? I always have to save a video to my phone then use my phone...

There is an app called sync for DJI that I’ve never used because it is for go 4. (I fly a mini) You could give it a look, it’s supposed to work pretty well. Good luck.

I don’t understand what your saying. Are you making videos in the Editor then trying to share them ?
If that’s the case and you are trying to share them here you have to use something like YouTube or Vimeo then place that link here.
Think you can use SkyPixel but have never tryed it.

There is an app called sync for DJI that I’ve never used because it is for go 4. (I fly a mini) You could give it a look, it’s supposed to work pretty well. Good luck.
Yeah, Im using DJI go 4 all the time, but from the editor - if you just want to simply share a video straight from there after you record it, It never works with Facebook, texting, what’s app, Twitter, or Instagram..the app options on there... Didn’t with the mavic platinum or now with the Mavic 2 Pro.. Just wondering why not and if that’s a normal thing..LOL. Sorry, soon as I started posting the other thread heading people started yelling at me..LOL. Should have cleared that up.

I don’t understand what your saying. Are you making videos in the Editor then trying to share them ?
If that’s the case and you are trying to share them here you have to use something like YouTube or Vimeo then place that link here.
Think you can use SkyPixel but have never tryed it.
Let me ask you this since you may know.. (and sorry about that mess of a post earlier).. But I read to post live videos on Youtube, you have to have at least 1000 followers, is that true? I tried to figure it out and was lost... Thought that was maybe why... (live is always easier to post videos because uploads tend to fail alot when using internet in places where bandwidth fluctuates)...

Also..., Im using DJI go 4 all the time, but from the editor if you just want to simply share a video straight from there after recording it without any edits, It never works with Facebook, texting, what’s app, Twitter, or Instagram.. Didn’t with the mavic platinum or now with the Mavic 2 Pro.. Just wondering why not and if that’s a normal thing..LOL. Sorry, soon as I started posting the other thread heading people started yelling at me..LOL. Should have cleared that up and fixed it..

Reactions: dirkclod
Let me ask you this since you may know.. (and sorry about that mess of a post earlier).. But I read to post live videos on Youtube, you have to have at least 1000 followers, is that true? I tried to figure it out and was lost... Thought that was maybe why... (live is always easier to post videos because uploads tend to fail alot when using internet in places where bandwidth fluctuates)...
Live Stream videos do require 1000 subs to stream live video if that is what your asking.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Also..., Im using DJI go 4 all the time, but from the editor if you just want to simply share a video straight from there after recording it without any edits, It never works with Facebook, texting, what’s app, Twitter, or Instagram.. Didn’t with the mavic platinum or now with the Mavic 2 Pro.. Just wondering why not and if that’s a normal thing..LOL. Sorry, soon as I started posting the other thread heading people started yelling at me..LOL. Should have cleared that up and fixed it..
Don’t worry about it.
I have never lived streamed anything and rarely use YouTube. Now
i’m IOS and flew this morning. Made a quick edit on the spot and texted it to TJ and it took a little bit but he got it. Now I do it all the time off my iPad which is cellular.
I don’t think I really understood your issue.

Video files are quite large. Lesser things won't post on SMS for their sheer size. Facebook should though, unless the format you're using is too large. The bitrate generated natively may be too high for social media.

Ok well that just told me something about what I called texting.
Is MMS

Reactions: RawRock
Ok well that just told me something about what I called texting.
Is MMS
Not always buddy, IF you Txt it is SMS, if you got a picture or other attachment it's MMS... Multimedia Message Service.
SMS allows for text messages of 160 characters (letters, numbers and symbols) in length.

:)

Not always buddy, IF you Txt it is SMS, if you got a picture or other attachment it's MMS... Multimedia Message Service.
SMS allows for text messages of 160 characters (letters, numbers and symbols) in length.

:)
Well I send large videos like over 4 minutes .
Just looked as I am on the iPad now flat on my back. ( Full of food)
and started to send a message and one showed ..message..the other ...iMessage... but didn’t try adding a video I made this morning playing.

/ Nope it showed new iMessage but know I have seen that.

Well I send large videos like over 4 minutes .
Just looked as I am on the iPad now flat on my back. ( Full of food)
and started to send a message and one showed ..message..the other ...iMessage... but didn’t try adding a video I made this morning playing.

/ Nope it showed new iMessage but know I have seen that.
Couldn't tell you Apple side, all I have done is email on it. Well and fly DJI. ;) I know Android can't send very big pictures or video...might be my carrier though..I can't send two pictures from my phones camera on same post. And even one says too large compressing? Anyway have a good night..calling this day quits. :)

Well, today I made a youtube channel and decided to upload all video’s there, and just share the link instead. Very good idea, because it seems to work so much better. I have been editing with iMovie on the ipad and all is good. I hope to save up and get a laptop or computer of some kind soon.. If so I will probably need pointers on editing videos and some good ideas for programs for old people that don’t feel like learning to much..LOL.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well, today I made a youtube channel and decided to upload all video’s there, and just share the link instead. Very good idea, because it seems to work so much better. I have been editing with iMovie on the ipad and all is good. I hope to save up and get a laptop or computer of some kind soon.. If so I will probably need pointers on editing videos and some good ideas for programs for old people that don’t feel like learning to much..LOL.
iMovie is a lot better on my iMac than my pad. When you get one if you can afford it get the 5k. It’s worth it. Glad you are getting it figured out. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada