DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How difficult was it for you to find a store with a Mavic Mini in stock?

bfindlay

Reactions
Hey guys,

I just purchased my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from Best Buy today. I ended up ordering online as it wasn't in stock.

I understand the launch of this drone was a huge success for DJI but I am curious to hear about the crazy stories you guys have on trying to find one in stock. The best I was able to do for the past few days was find 1 store 45 mins away that had 1 left in stock but it was only the drone (no fly more combo).

If all goes well I should get mine on January 2nd.

- Blake

I ordered mine from VanCityUAV on 14 Dec (they said back ordered until 28 Dec) but it arrived today! Fly more combo with an SC Card, Landing Pad, Antenna range extenders and their camera cleaning kit all for $499.99 I'm 110% impressed with them! Excellent communications as well.

Reactions: bfindlay
Believe it or not, a couple of days before Xmas I randomly typed DJI into the search bar of my local Craigslist region and a very nice fellow had only moments earlier posted a Mini Fly More Combo, new and still in the plastic shrink wrap, purchased directly from DJI with Care Refresh. After a couple of emails back and forth he sold it to me for $450 total. Apparently, he got 2 for xmas. Winning!

I ordered mine from VanCityUAV on 14 Dec (they said back ordered until 28 Dec) but it arrived today! Fly more combo with an SC Card, Landing Pad, Antenna range extenders and their camera cleaning kit all for $499.99 I'm 110% impressed with them! Excellent communications as well.
Yeah sounds like pretty great service. I managed to get mine here in Canada for $677.99 (tax included CAD).

Believe it or not, a couple of days before Xmas I randomly typed DJI into the search bar of my local Craigslist region and a very nice fellow had only moments earlier posted a Mini Fly More Combo, new and still in the plastic shrink wrap, purchased directly from DJI with Care Refresh. After a couple of emails back and forth he sold it to me for $450 total. Apparently, he got 2 for xmas. Winning!
Haha thats awesome. Very lucky. I can;t wait to get mine. I've done quite a bit of flying with my P3S but had a motor failure at 300 feet over a forest and surprisingly only damage was the broken motor but haven't fixed it yet.

Was hunting for mine Fly More Combo about couple weeks in London. It was sold out everywhere, only single MM was available. But a bit more hunting and I finally got it.

Ordered mine from Florida Drone Supply, shipped same day, received it within 5 days.

Ordered my fly more on October 28th and picked up from my local bestbuy on November 11th. The handful of the minis they recieved for stock were all sold on release day October 28th. They had people coming in to buy them but they had none to sell since they all went to online preorders for store pick up.

I went to the Micro Center store (chain) in Tustin, CA yesterday and picked up my Fly More kit for $499. They has 4 in stock. They have an 18 minute pre-order via the web. I got a confirmation in about 10 minutes. Drove to the store, picked it up, and paid for it. The nice part is that you don't pay until you pick it up. Also, I checked that they are an authorized DJI dealer. I charged all the batteries up and got in about a 5 minute test flight at about 5 feet. Tomorrow the real thing...

I ordered the FMC online on 6th November, they released on 11th, mine arrived 16th. Didn't have to wait too long.

I just purchased my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from Best Buy today. I ended up ordering online as it wasn't in stock.
There are usually plenty in stock nearly everywhere. Perhaps you had some trouble since you're buying at Christmas time?

I found mine on the store shelf at Micro Center in Columbus, Ohio the week before Christmas while shopping for other things. I asked the clerk about the price (small store chain with a tendency to overprice items) and they said they don't have any Mavic Mini Fly More Combo's but if they did it would be $499. So I bought it.

Every other place I looked was out of stock and promised to have more by Dec. 28.

There are usually plenty in stock nearly everywhere. Perhaps you had some trouble since you're buying at Christmas time?
Its quite possible that was the issue. I guess on the release day they sold out immediately and ever since then its been on back order. The drone isn't too hard to find but the fly more combo is what sold out right away. Can't blame anyone, its a phenomenal deal. So excited to get mine. I think I've watched every video on youtube now.

I got mine from Apple...delivered in 2 days. The flymore combo....was psyched!
I was surprised apple was selling these. Do they have a deal with DJI about this? When I looked it seemed the price was significantly more compared to DJI website prices and BestBuy prices.

I was surprised apple was selling these. Do they have a deal with DJI about this? When I looked it seemed the price was significantly more compared to DJI website prices and BestBuy prices.

I ordered mine from Apple as well. They currently have 6% cashback with Apple Card. Plus if you work for a larger company - you may have access to their EPP (Employee Purchase Plan) portal.

The portal has the mini for $360 and the fly more for $450. Mine was $488 out the door. With $30 cashback - net is around $458 for the fly more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661