DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I add DJI Care Refresh?

rctoyguy

Reactions
Just got my MA2 today - bought it and the refresh from drone nerds. First time through “setup”, it asked about the activation code, but I couldn’t find it (figured I’d have to call drone nerds tomorrow) so I went through config, update, etc. while it was doing the update, I found the card with my activation code.... so now how do I activate the care refresh?

Just got my MA2 today - bought it and the refresh from drone nerds. First time through “setup”, it asked about the activation code, but I couldn’t find it (figured I’d have to call drone nerds tomorrow) so I went through config, update, etc. while it was doing the update, I found the card with my activation code.... so now how do I activate the care refresh?
@rctoyguy ....Register and activate on the DJI website to purchase the Refresh.
Note that the easiest way to buy it is only available for 48 hours from activation

Your best opportunity to bind the Care Refresh plan to your drone was when you were asked about it during activation. I don't believe it will pop up again after that.

It does not matter that you purchased the Care Refresh plan "with the drone" as they are two separate items and realistically you could use that Care Refresh plan on any drone of the same type. In order to activate it, you must bind the Care Refresh plan with your drone within 48 hours of when you first activated the drone. They are serious about that time limit so make sure you do so within that window. If you miss the 48 hour window then you will need to go through the long and tedious video verification procedure in order to get it covered.

If you haven't already done so, you can bind the plan you purchased to your drone from this DJI Care Refresh activation page.

Could anyone post a pic of the card please? Obviously black out the numbers etc but I have just unpacked my package from Jessops and although I ordered the Care Refresh, and it shows on my invoice, I can't see any kind of code anywhere?

Also, I'm going to assume that it would have been seperate to the Flymore combo, so they wouldn't have put it in the bag....ugh I seriously hope they havn't left it out.

Cheers

Last edited:
Last night I purchased DJI care refresh from DJI.com they sent confirmation to my email. Moments later they sent me a AGREE NO: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX within moments DJO refresh was active.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast