DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I charge my MAVIC2 PRO remote controller from a battery

Looks like DJI do not provide in the whole pack ($2000) a lead to charge the RC from either an intelligent battery or the car socket. As I suspected. Not good

Yes, they do. It's the cable curled up into a ring on the middle right side of the Mavic 2 content picture below. You have to use the little USB C to Micro USB adapter in the center too. (I think someone already posted an picture of this cable and adapter earlier in the thread. In some kits it's a flat cable.)

1547404041622.png

Yes, they do. It's the cable curled up into a ring on the middle right side of the Mavic 2 content picture below. You have to use the little USB C to Micro USB adapter in the center too. (I think someone already posted an picture of this cable and adapter earlier in the thread. In some kits it's a flat cable.)

View attachment 58684
I tried the cable you have described ( rolled into circle in photo) but the end that is not the standard USB does not fit directly into the RC?

Thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to examine/explain this to me. I did in the end manage to use the leads supplied by DJI ( which required connectors supplied in the FLY MORE kit) A very simple thing that could easily be overlooked, is when you have all the correct leads/connectors connected, you have to press the BATTERY button, just as you do to wake the drone, when you want the battery to send charge to the connected RC.

Reactions: ff22
Thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to examine/explain this to me. I did in the end manage to use the leads supplied by DJI ( which required connectors supplied in the FLY MORE kit) A very simple thing that could easily be overlooked, is when you have all the correct leads/connectors connected, you have to press the BATTERY button, just as you do to wake the drone, when you want the battery to send charge to the connected RC.
I bought the correct lead from Ebay, it did take some sourcing tbh. 1547494857397~2.jpeg

I got the cord with my system that has the adapter to connect the remote in the fly more kit or drone to charge the way shown as above . the cord has a small adapter on it as well so check your kit it should be there

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spludge