DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I check drone registration?

fprose

Reactions
When I received my M2P I registered it through Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Drone Registration - Official FAADroneZone Registration. I realize now that's not the official site. But I did purchase some stickers with the number on it for the drone. But now I'm curious, is there a way to actually check with the FAA and see if they (the FAA) officially have the drone registered?

Thanks
Your answer lies on the offical site or link there from...normally you can just email them with your registration data and inquire. Register Your Drone

Why don't you register at the real/correct site (FAADroneZone), enter your registration # and see if it comes up?

Just a followup here. I emailed the FAA and they quickly responded that the drone was registered and showed me the registration info. They also suggested that I contacted the registration company, faaregisterdrone(.)com to obtain the password for the registration account and the funky account they had used. Did so and faaregisterdrone(.)com very quickly responded with my requested info and updated the FAA site with additional info which had not been supplied.

So at least I know I'm legal.

Reactions: MA2 317
I have an P4 that I bought almost 5 years ago when I passed my 107. I registered it then. FAA has sent me a notice to register a drone. I own or have owned 5 drones and all are registered or deleted. The 1st one is not listed as registered, although I have . Do you have to register it again?

I got caught by the same website so I re re registered with the real FAA it might be a good plan to google the by their full name Federal aviation administration . Did you know you can google the tail number from full scale airplanes and get all the information about that airplane going back at least 50 year old airplanes. try it just google a Cessna 150 take the number from the side and search it. I tried it from an old movie to see who had a particular plane.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MA1_Newbie