DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I get from "Settings" back to camera mode.

Janset

Reactions
Hi all.
I am almost embarrassed to ask this question but here goes anyway.

On the hand controller, after clicking the 3 dots and making changes in various settings , I navigate back to the first "black screen" that shows Safety, Control, Camera, etc.

What I cannot find is how in blazes do I get out of "Settings" (the black pages) and back to the forward facing mode so that I can fly the Mini 2 and use the onboard camera again?

At the moment I switch off the App completely, then relaunch the App, this now gives me back my onboard camera view. Surely there is a better way than this.

I must have watched at least a dozen and a half Youtube videos trying to find an answer but none of them tell me how. They tell me everything else but not how to go back to the camera view.

Advice please before I tear out what little hair I have left.

Cheers Janset

Click anywhere in the blacker area in the far left. I agree it would be nice if DJI put in a back arrow at the top left, even if you can click anywhere on the left.

I just found out clicking in the empty grey area just to the left of "safety" will also get you out.

Reactions: RMS001
Click anywhere in the blacker area in the far left. I agree it would be nice if DJI put in a back arrow at the top left, even if you can click anywhere on the left.

I just found out clicking in the empty grey area just to the left of "safety" will also get you out.
Good thanks DanMan, I will test it out the next time I go fly. Having said that, I am sure I have tried that before with about a 50% success, but I will not be put off.
If you do not succeed at first that try try again ?
cheers Janset

Hi Janset. This forum is really good, with all kinds of knowledgeable people willing to help. Nobody should ever feel embarrassed to ask a question. We were all ignorant about drones once

Learning must always be encouraged - and error-focused learning (which is the best form of learning) relies on being able to first acknowledge your ignorance/failures so as to grow and get better.

Reactions: rcourtney671
Hi Janset. This forum is really good, with all kinds of knowledgeable people willing to help. Nobody should ever feel embarrassed to ask a question. We were all ignorant about drones once

Learning must always be encouraged - and error-focused learning (which is the best form of learning) relies on being able to first acknowledge your ignorance/failures so as to grow and get better.
Thank you
Cheers Janset

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu