DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I mount a Insta360 One X camera on Mavic Pro 1 or how to DIY mount it.

djdaveq

Reactions
Hey everyone, I love this new insta360 one x camera that came out which is great for creating 360 video. I just wanted to see if anyone has any advice for mounting this kind of camera on a Mavic. Preferably on the bottom although I realize then you would need some kind a special place to land and takeoff but I suppose I’m open to all ideas including mounting it on they’ll. I also Have a phantom three pro which may be better. I’m open to ideas if anybody knows of any camera mounts or suggestions please let me know thank you.

Dont know of any mounts but I suggest using the P3 as it will be easier to hand launch and catch.

Hey everyone, I love this new insta360 one x camera that came out which is great for creating 360 video. I just wanted to see if anyone has any advice for mounting this kind of camera on a Mavic. Preferably on the bottom although I realize then you would need some kind a special place to land and takeoff but I suppose I’m open to all ideas including mounting it on they’ll. I also Have a phantom three pro which may be better. I’m open to ideas if anybody knows of any camera mounts or suggestions please let me know thank you.

For a top mount the PGYtech Connector Accessory Mount might work.

PGY-HA-038.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS