DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I retrieve HDR photos

jbuy41

Reactions
I tried out the HDR mode today. The photos show in the app but not on the chip. Where are they?

I tried out the HDR mode today. The photos show in the app but not on the chip. Where are they?
For the mavic:2 you need to manually download HDR photos from the aircraft. What are you using for the controller and when you say chip, which one are you talking about the sd in the aircraft, phone, or smart controller?

Probably on the onboard storage. Use a usb c cable and plug into magic and your pc or Mac. From ther the magic will be seen as an external drive. If you have SD card in it, you’ll see 2 drives, the SD card and the onboard storage.

On my Mavic Air on the microSD card there is a separate folder which has a folder for three pictures for every shot. The drone compiles these into the single shot that is in the regular photo directory.

Probably on the onboard storage. Use a usb c cable and plug into magic and your pc or Mac. From ther the magic will be seen as an external drive. If you have SD card in it, you’ll see 2 drives, the SD card and the onboard storage.
Do you think that is better/easier than taking the SD card out?

You can check settings and see if your settings are set to store on sd card or onboarding aircraft storage. Since you cannot find the image on the sd card that s inserted into the drone it is most likely on the aircraft on board storage.

The onboard storage is only 8gb, and only accessible when the AC is powered on. 8GB is rather limited, particularly with video.

You can use as big of an SD card you want, as long as its U3 rated. I'd recommend 32 or 64gb. Since it's removable, you don't have to worry about draining an AC battery to access the data. You only need a card reader.

The AC/app will prompt to switch storage if you forget to install an SD card, or later install one. However one can forget they temporarily went to internal storage, forget to switch back to SD, and then wonder where the picture/video files are.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123