DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I save maps to the Smart Controller?

Ageism is rampant with social triggering these days.

Your avatar doesn't help your cause either for easy ageism sport:cool:

It's all good here with some occasional idiots, we mostly get along pretty well in these parts...
Thanks for the advice. I changed the avatar. Too bad it was necessary.

Thanks for the advice. I changed the avatar. Too bad it was necessary.

You really shouldn’t need to do that, it doesn’t matter how old you/other members are, I just don’t think it’s necessary to hide it. I’m 53 and proud of it.

You really shouldn’t need to do that, it doesn’t matter how old you/other members are, I just don’t think it’s necessary to hide it. I’m 53 and proud of it.
Of course I shouldn’t need to, but apparently, this being a cross section of the general population, it’s going to have its share of nasty people as well as most of us just here to share being drone aficionados. If my avatar brought out the nasty in a person, I’ll just remove the temptation. After all, I’m just here to learn and enjoy.

Reactions: Porky
Why do think it was necessary to preface your answer with “The 73 year old OP...”? You were trying to help me, which I appreciate, and then you felt the need to zing me on account of my age? Nice.

Wasnt being nasty or ageist or meant to upset anyone. The only reason i mentioned it was because my dad is of similar age and would need a step by step guide with IT. Thats the only reason, didnt mean to offend anyone.

Reactions: Porky
W2EJ de K0UNX. As you can see by my [Concealed Carry] avatar, I'm still senior to you, and wondered the same thing. Be heartened that "We've forgotten more than the youngsters will ever know." -HI

W2EJ de K0UNX. As you can see by my [Concealed Carry] avatar, I'm still senior to you, and wondered the same thing. Be heartened that "We've forgotten more than the youngsters will ever know." -HI
Thanks. Besides drones and ham radio, I am also a concealed carry guy, NY, CT, PA, FL and UT.

I know people have written how to do this, but I am just not getting it. I want to cache maps to the Smart Controller at home, where I have WiFi, so I can use them later when I fly and do not have a connection. Please don’t just give an overview. I need detailed steps. I know I should be able to figure this out but I’m not. Thanx!

Thanks to all. I have my answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada