DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do i shut off audible airspace warning?

bburnett15

Reactions
when flying the M3E in controlled airspace with FAA authorization and DJI approval, i am getting a ridiculous amount of an audible warning, over and over! A couple weeks ago, i was flying a little over 500’ AGL (with both FAA and DJI approval) but i was limited to a .05 NM radius ( +/- 303’). The audible warning that i was near the edge of the approved zone would.Not.STFU! It happened non-stop with only 5 seconds between repeating messages and kept going even when on the ground with the motors stopped!

then last weekend it happened again, different site, in the city, came within 1 block of the edge of the approved zone and the same thing happened. Again, wouldnt shut off until i turned the drone off.
honestly it was distracting and drew my concentration away from what I was supposed to be focused on.

so again, for clarity, flying an M3E with the Pilot 2 App.
can i choose not to receive these interruptions? I am a Part 107 pilot and I know enough to stay in the approved area without the electronic Karen harping on me until i shut the drone off.

thanks

when flying the M3E in controlled airspace with FAA authorization and DJI approval, i am getting a ridiculous amount of an audible warning, over and over! A couple weeks ago, i was flying a little over 500’ AGL (with both FAA and DJI approval) but i was limited to a .05 NM radius ( +/- 303’). The audible warning that i was near the edge of the approved zone would.Not.STFU! It happened non-stop with only 5 seconds between repeating messages and kept going even when on the ground with the motors stopped!

then last weekend it happened again, different site, in the city, came within 1 block of the edge of the approved zone and the same thing happened. Again, wouldnt shut off until i turned the drone off.
honestly it was distracting and drew my concentration away from what I was supposed to be focused on.

so again, for clarity, flying an M3E with the Pilot 2 App.
can i choose not to receive these interruptions? I am a Part 107 pilot and I know enough to stay in the approved area without the electronic Karen harping on me until i shut the drone off.

thanks
On the controller, slide down ‘twice’ to get the quick shortcuts. Tap the mute icon & confirm the popup. Profit!

Reactions: bburnett15
I just tried this and nothing happened- you say this works with the M3E and Pilot 2?
Yes, tapping the mute icon brings up a dialog stating “are you sure” because it mutes the beeps too. I hear no beeps or sound of any type after tapping mute.

I’m on that newest 3/2/23 firmware. Oh and mine’s a 3T.

Yes, tapping the mute icon brings up a dialog stating “are you sure” because it mutes the beeps too. I hear no beeps or sound of any type after tapping mute.

I’m on that newest 3/2/23 firmware. Oh and mine’s a 3T.
Thank you, i will make sure im up to date and try again.
(when i swiped down twice nothing happened- does it matter what screen is up when you do it?

It Worked!! Thank you!
Don’t know what I was doing wrong but everything worked like you said! THANK YOU!!
(I wonder why DJI didn’t tell me about that when I asked…?)

Reactions: DRONE-flies-YOU
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803