DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I...

Melvoid

Reactions
Hi,

I'm on my third DJI since about 2013, so I'm not new to flying, but I have sort of ignored the technical side until recently with my Air 2S. I like viewing the routes I've flown; you know, with the map or satellite background.

I'm using an Android phone. Is there a way I can output those flight animations with the lines showing the route as a usable movie file, like .MP4? Now and then, it would be cool to be able to share that or view it on a larger screen or something; or included it in a video with the camera video. Sync them up and put the map in the corner or something "creative."

Any ideas?

Hi,

I'm on my third DJI since about 2013, so I'm not new to flying, but I have sort of ignored the technical side until recently with my Air 2S. I like viewing the routes I've flown; you know, with the map or satellite background.

I'm using an Android phone. Is there a way I can output those flight animations with the lines showing the route as a usable movie file, like .MP4? Now and then, it would be cool to be able to share that or view it on a larger screen or something; or included it in a video with the camera video. Sync them up and put the map in the corner or something "creative."

Any ideas?
Screen recording. Since Android 11, it is built in. If yours is older, there are several good apps.

Reactions: Cafguy and umanbean
I enjoyed it, does that represent something, as it looks like someone spent some time on it ?
There's a (mostly) annual art event in the Reedsburg, WI area. Earlier it was called the Fermentation Fest and it recentely changed to the Farm DTour. Happens in October. Some of the creations are huge, others smaller, but all are outside in rural settings. This is a sort of spiral walkway, but you can't walk on it. Probably about 30 feet in diameter. Here's a link to some of the other works.

In the link above, that first giant man sitting there is actually a huge marionette. Here's a link to the show. Unfortunately I was unable to get the sound. Mainly two celtic fiddlers and occasional narration.

The first year I was aware of it, one "work" was several acres. The guy had a bunch of those round hay bales wrapped in white plastic. They were spread over about 2 acres of alfalfa, and painted to look like pool balls. Near the road, he had a full-sized telephone pole propped on a couple square bales. The pole was painted up like a cue stick and the square bales were the chalk. It was a 2-acre pool table. I have video of that with my P1 and a GoPro, but it's pretty shakey.

Here's a giant pair of boots doing the Moon Walk. Again, P1/GoPro, so it's shakey.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas