DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do i

OK I got nothing in the side port . I've got my tablet hooked up to the USB port . I still have no control

Not sure that makes a difference but i've always only used rc so far and it works. The usb is exclusively for data though, as in it doesn't also send a current to charge the attached device. Where as the side port also charges your device

That's not true - both the micro USB on the side and the main USB charge any device attached. If your main USB doesn't charge your device there's something wrong with your RC.

As far as the switch near the SD card port, it should be set to RC if you plan to use the controller to fly the Mavic with phone/tablet displaying video feed, or WiFi if you plan to use your phone/tablet to actually control the flight of the Mavic.

-Joe

That's weird. My usb cable, that i use and have never had a problem with, when plugging into bottom usb port doesn't charge my iphone. A message came up on the phone saying "c2: not compatible" or something like that. If tell you exactly but can't get the mate to come up anymore but it still doesn't charge the phone. It's a belkin cable and cost me about £10 so i don't expect it to be faulty or incompatible.

Maybe the cable is not designed to carry enough power for a full charging but could still be trickle charging, which would not show charging indicator on the device but would still charge it slower than usual. If your phone/tablet expects 2A charging and you only give it 0.5A it will trickle charge.

-Joe

Maybe the cable is not designed to carry enough power for a full charging but could still be trickle charging, which would not show charging indicator on the device but would still charge it slower than usual. If your phone/tablet expects 2A charging and you only give it 0.5A it will trickle charge.

-Joe

No i was a total dope and didn't remove the side cable to enable the bottom usb port lol. So ironic ha ha [emoji23]

That's not true - both the micro USB on the side and the main USB charge any device attached. If your main USB doesn't charge your device there's something wrong with your RC.

As far as the switch near the SD card port, it should be set to RC if you plan to use the controller to fly the Mavic with phone/tablet displaying video feed, or WiFi if you plan to use your phone/tablet to actually control the flight of the Mavic.

-Joe

Not any device. Not my iPad Air 2 or Mini 4. They require higher output than the RC can provide.

Well I want to thank you guys. I'm getting ready to go to church. I'll try the rc mode when I get back home. Thank you again. It was good talking to you mavic pilot's

No problem. Just don't run there naked lol [emoji23]

No problem. Just don't run there naked lol [emoji23]

If it charges then you will see a lightning bolt icon in the top right of the screen by the battery icon of using an apple device.

However i have to say that I've found the dji go app drains my iPhone battery so much that even with the rc charging my phone the battery left after flight is still less - it drains quicker than it charges lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada