DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you deregister your Drone for sale Mavic Pro

tazcab

Reactions
Hi
so How do you deregister your Drone for sale Mavic Pro so it has no connection to your username or DJI account, it's something I've never done before .

if part 107 im not sure.

if it just regular hobby flying registration. you just remove your FAA number and send her off. the new owner once signed into the DJI app has no info of yours

Reactions: Thomas B and tazcab
Hi
so How do you deregister your Drone for sale Mavic Pro so it has no connection to your username or DJI account, it's something I've never done before .
Good question.

Reactions: tazcab
should clarify there is no way to deregister via the DJI App. but ive bought plenty of used ones and not once has anything show in the app connected to the prior owner other than if they named their drone. but no personal info from prior owner can be found or displayed

Reactions: tazcab
should clarify there is no way to deregister via the DJI App. but ive bought plenty of used ones and not once has anything show in the app connected to the prior owner other than if they named their drone. but no personal info from prior owner can be found or displayed
it's been a long time since I purchased my drone and I cannot remember how I set it up using the app or via the website and I've just formatted my phone with the app on ready for sale But then fault I have not deregistered my drone maybe I should look up how to install the drone

How do you deregister your Drone for sale Mavic Pro so it has no connection to your username or DJI account
That's not something you can do. DJI Support might remove it from your account on request. It's not something they normally do though, so they likely will tell you it's not possible.

Reactions: Thomas B and tazcab
it's been a long time since I purchased my drone and I cannot remember how I set it up using the app or via the website and I've just formatted my phone with the app on ready for sale But then fault I have not deregistered my drone maybe I should look up how to install the drone
if you look up your question on the DJI forum there is no way to do so.

if you sell a drone as i did with my ph3 the drone once the new owner has registered it,is linked to them and no further data with regards to the drone will appear on your flight log, but the data already stored in the app stays with you for ever it is all linked to your dji account that every one who first sets up their first dji drone has to do before they can fly it the key is your e mail address,that you used when you registered your drone combined with the password you used

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas B
I just bought a Mavic Pro from a friend, and today's flight logs are under his name. I did register and download the app for the DJI Go4.
Luckily I didnt do anything dumb...

Told friend and he suggested a factory reset using DJI Assistant 2, will be doing that.

It shouldn't be. TXT Flight logs are generated by the app and synced to the account that the app is logged onto at the time of sync. DAT files on the mobile are never trasferred anywhere.

Now the DAT files on the AC can be downloaded by assistant and user readable from M1s, but not readable from M2/MA. I don't believe they can be deleted but will eventually be overwritten.

I just bought a Mavic Pro from a friend, and today's flight logs are under his name.
If you're referring to the name of the drone, you can change that in DJI GO.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada