DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how do you guys feel about DJI customer service

Fredinhidef

Reactions
seems like every time I call they dont understand what Im asking and this last time I had to do a replacement through DJI care refresh and the called me 3 weeks later and asked to pay for repair of parts which was like $500 or pay for the refresh (which of course I already did) and when I sent proof that I paid it took the another 2 weeks to verify and every email was 3 days apart...anyways long story short it was almost 8 weeks to get my M2P back which should have been less than 2 weeks...

seems like every time I call they dont understand what Im asking and this last time I had to do a replacement through DJI care refresh and the called me 3 weeks later and asked to pay for repair of parts which was like $500 or pay for the refresh (which of course I already did) and when I sent proof that I paid it took the another 2 weeks to verify and every email was 3 days apart...anyways long story short it was almost 8 weeks to get my M2P back which should have been less than 2 weeks...
In answer to your question and in my experience ***p.

Iv been a DJI customer since 2013 and I really had no prob with them

If it helps you sleep at night ...That not a bad thing
personally:
Don't subscribe to a No face call center with a Tech center that punches a clock.!
feel I could get better service/ value (and have ) from a trusted Third party repair service
Reason : if the person that I'm comunicating with is not directly involved in the repair...
then I have a problem
& believe they Try harder its their bread and Butter.!
....cR

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi