DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you guys transfer /watch your clips this is ..

DrizzyDrones

Reactions
This is the easiest way I have found. So i have a 65 ‘ 4k android tv and I wanted to watch finished footage in full res on The big screen i use an iPhone to fly with and i first was downloading to phone then upload to google drive then access drive on tv . I have an external hard drive connected to my tv and with that needing the two usb slots I didn’t want to use a card reader. My android tablets don’t play the videos smoothly when i put the sd card in them but they are perfect for transfer. I found an app for Android “send to tv” so now i put sd card in tablet open up send to tv app on the tv and tablet select the videos and click send and they go directly to the external drive on the tv. It is a hell of alot faster then downloading from drone upload to drive then download to tv. And im experimenting i. Side loading apps on my tv what are some good editing apps that are for your hobiest not looking for real pro pro complicated stuff but mabye a bit better than the df fly stuff .

Send to TV is handy I use it myself now and then, its one of those things you think everyone knows about but obviously not, nice one for shearing the info.

I take the sd card out my drone and put it into my laptop once downloaded, which doesn’t take long I cast to my tv, great picture every time. Of course I do all that after editing on my phone first with the DJI app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121