DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you land a Mav2Pro with detectors on?

One click to sport mode seems to be the easiest solution.
OK ... we just tried sport mode, and it appears all sensors are off except the downward one.
Somebody suggested turnig off "landing protection". I have to find it and read up on it first.

Landing protection off will certainly do it - its how i catch my mavic 1. No fighting or trying to escape then. Hover, grab, stick down.

Landing protection off will certainly do it - its how i catch my mavic 1. No fighting or trying to escape then. Hover, grab, stick down.
OK ... great! And thanks!
But can I ask one more question .... can the C1 or C2 button be set to toggle Landing Protection "on/off" ...?

For my Mavic Pro and now the Mavic Pro 2, I just keep the bottom sensor off so it doesn't react to my hand, bring the Mavic in and hover over head height, grab hold mid-body and give left stick down to cut motors. I hold it there until the props stop turning before bringing the Mavic down past my head and face just to be safe.

Reactions: bobomet
FB: thanks for that info, I learned something. I did not know that you could disable the sensors individually. I’ll have to dig around in the old GoFoh and find out where that is, thanks.

KB

Reactions: Gringorio
For my Mavic Pro and now the Mavic Pro 2, I just keep the bottom sensor off so it doesn't react to my hand, bring the Mavic in and hover over head height, grab hold mid-body and give left stick down to cut motors. I hold it there until the props stop turning before bringing the Mavic down past my head and face just to be safe.
Thanks FB!

Reactions: Gringorio
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857