DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How I Cut Out Coffee at Coffee Shops and Traveled the World

adventurecampitelli

Reactions
This is really not a drone video. I'm taking Casey Neistats filming course and this is the first video I made in it. It's vlog-style about how I was able to save money to travel. If this is not appropriate for this forum let me know and I'll take it down.

Haven't had a chance to have a look at it yet, but sounds like a decent thread for off topic ?

Casey Neistat, really ?
Thought the guy was a bit of a cowboy with drones (flying inside an airliner while in flight, very close to people, and other such on his channel).

His channel is very popular, so he must be a half decent film maker, does he have official training in that, do you know ?
Is it an online type course or in a class / face to face type of thing ?

Love coffee but I must not got taste buds cause cafe style coffee tastes terrible as I'm drinking the most cheapest coffee at $ 2 packet for breakfast here in NZ at 9.13am and it's nice ahhhhhh, lol I'm still jealous you get to see the best places around,stay safe out there ☕

Give up coffee nah and doesn't much matter at the moment as who knows where we can go anyway 😆
Nice bit of watchable footage by the way and that's what it was all about.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
I like your video very much but I can tell you 100% I would not in any way EVER associate myself with CN. Not a good look especially from the majority of us in the UAS Community. I'd go out of my way to NOT mention him on a UAS forum especially.

Again I like the video you created :)

Haven't had a chance to have a look at it yet, but sounds like a decent thread for off topic ?

Casey Neistat, really ?
Thought the guy was a bit of a cowboy with drones (flying inside an airliner while in flight, very close to people, and other such on his channel).

His channel is very popular, so he must be a half decent film maker, does he have official training in that, do you know ?
Is it an online type course or in a class / face to face type of thing ?
Let me know what you think when you get a chance to watch. It's an online course. I'm hoping to get better a storytelling with it.

Reactions: BigAl07
Love coffee but I must not got taste buds cause cafe style coffee tastes terrible as I'm drinking the most cheapest coffee at $ 2 packet for breakfast here in NZ at 9.13am and it's nice ahhhhhh, lol I'm still jealous you get to see the best places around,stay safe out there ☕
lol, I have friends like that as well. It's all good. Thanks, I'm missing traveling. Haven't done much in the last 2 years. Maybe soon if the Canadian Truckers get our freedoms back. :)

We save money on cafe coffee by buying a coffee machine at home. Paid for itself in no time. I don’t have many vices - so coffee is staying!

Reactions: Atkas
I like your video very much but I can tell you 100% I would not in any way EVER associate myself with CN. Not a good look especially from the majority of us in the UAS Community. I'd go out of my way to NOT mention him on a UAS forum especially.

Again I like the video you created :)
Wow I did not know that. He's a bit risky with his drone.

Your video was pretty good I must say, but then I found about on par with your usual travel vids, which are really well done for what they are (good insight vids for various locations worldwide).
The only negative thing about this coffee video I can pick, is the music overriding the voiceover in one spot particularly.
Around 0:45 for a while in the cafe.
Any background noise would be good to suppress as it interferes with being able to hear your voice.
Maybe a better microphone located near your lapel area of a shirt / collar would help greatly in those conditions.
Changing volumes with different locations, devices etc needs a lot of attention in many videos you see online, a post fix usually with volume adjustments.
All the best with the course.

Reactions: BigAl07
Coffee is one of these things which I cannot cut out at all :) When I travel I usually buy some to make it in home. Mostly there is coffee machine available. Also I do have creamer in this convinient package to take it with me everywhere

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929