DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How I shot a 96 day Hyperlapse with my Air 2S

FlyingFilmmaker

Reactions
Site
flyingfilmmakerpro.com
Just posted this video showing how I made a 3 month long "hyperlapse" with my Air 2S. Seems like doing a long duration hyperlapse is something that a lot of people wanted to do.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Most Excellent! My favorite shooting!

... seeing him just pull it out of the bag without the gimbal protector on it...
Haha, yeah you get sloppy after a while I guess. I do use the gimbal protector for trips or if I expect it to get jostled a lot. Basically just forget to put it back on sometimes. 😅

Very nice instructional video! I will go back and look at your channel.

Having flown Litchi missions over a longer period of time I learned one important lesson: trees grow. While you are relatively high over those trees I was not and when flying an old mission I ended up clipping the top of one that had grown enough in 3 yrs to nearly cause a crash.

Great video, excellently done. But because of the great shooting you have some points that you left yourself open to. As mentioned already, no gamble protector. Not a big deal. I don’t use one either. But the biggest thing is the way you loaded the battery. You pushed it in with it on the piece of wood. If you notice, it bent down pretty hard. I believe you will over time cause stress fractures or break it. I always add the battery holding the drone with my fingers under the battery alleviating the pressure.

Yep picky ! But there are lots of threads asking about stress fractures.

Very nice instructional video! I will go back and look at your channel.

Having flown Litchi missions over a longer period of time I learned one important lesson: trees grow. While you are relatively high over those trees I was not and when flying an old mission I ended up clipping the top of one that had grown enough in 3 yrs to nearly cause a crash.
Thanks! That's definitely a good thing to keep in mind!

Great video, excellently done. But because of the great shooting you have some points that you left yourself open to. As mentioned already, no gamble protector. Not a big deal. I don’t use one either. But the biggest thing is the way you loaded the battery. You pushed it in with it on the piece of wood. If you notice, it bent down pretty hard. I believe you will over time cause stress fractures or break it. I always add the battery holding the drone with my fingers under the battery alleviating the pressure.

Yep picky ! But there are lots of threads asking about stress fractures.
Thanks! And hmm, good point there. Never thought about that. I'm relatively hard on my gear and I think it's gotten worse stress from crashes, but I'll keep that in mind! Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507