DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long did you wait to receive your M2

guyinthesky

Reactions
Hey all just ordered my M2 yesterday (Sunday) it’s in shipping stage how long until I should expect it in Virginia?

Ordered it on the evening of the day they announced (a Thursday) and got it, in California, the following Wednesday, but it went from China to Kentucky (if memory serves) and then back to CA.

Like this Saturday that just passed or the Saturday after event?

Saturday after the event. I went to the FedEx hub and picked it up though. Otherwise it would have been the Monday after. We're one of the shipping hubs for FedEx and UPS though.

Heck I once got a jacket from Pakistan the next day, standard ship. It has a lot to do with time zones and flight routes I guess...

Five days from shipped to my door including 2 days in customs in China and US.

Mine was originally scheduled for Thursday but it’s now saying Friday hopefully it comes this week.

I ordered 2 separate times from DJI, once on Aug 28 and once late last week. Both times it took 4 days from China to Canada including a stop at the US DHL hub.

Mine was 6 days from the day i ordered it. China to New Hampshire. But that included the holiday weekend

Ordered on a Saturday afternoon. It shipped Sunday from China. Had it on Wednesday in Chicago.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d