DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long is shipping to Australia from DJI store?

Pilot Mike

Reactions
Hi, I am trying to buy a spare battery for my Mavic mini, it looks like there isn't a single spare battery in the country (please correct me if I'm wrong). I am thinking of ordering one from the official DJI store but I imagine shipping from China will take a long time. Has anyone in Aus bought from them? They say they ship via DHL.

Thanks

Air freight China to Australia can be (usually is) very quick. It’s how long DJI take to ship and how you go with the duty + GST payment/clearance to get it released from our customs at our end.

Hi, I am trying to buy a spare battery for my Mavic mini, it looks like there isn't a single spare battery in the country (please correct me if I'm wrong). I am thinking of ordering one from the official DJI store but I imagine shipping from China will take a long time. Has anyone in Aus bought from them? They say they ship via DHL.

Thanks
just went on the dji website its saying shipping 10 to 15 days for the battery

Reactions: WithTheBirds
hmm I was hoping that they would have some local warehouse and ship from there rather than China, but if that's not the case I'll just wait for the local hobby shops to get some in since that will probably be quicker.

Thanks for your feedback. I did read the shipping section of

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark