DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Maintain Palette color Consistensy during a continuous pan?

rkruz3

Reactions
The color palette will change within a single continuous pan. I have attached a video showing this during a spiral.
Ive seen this a lot in many pans like this. I have all the cameras settings to auto.
What should I do to have consistent colors within a camera pan?

Thank you

The color palette will change within a single continuous pan. I have attached a video showing this during a spiral.
Ive seen this a lot in many pans like this. I have all the cameras settings to auto.
What should I do to have consistent colors within a camera pan?
I've never used auto settings on any of my cameras and you surely cannot with a drone camera. Most of the default flying and camera settings must be customized. Your drone and gimbal settings need to be changed to be less reactive to smooth out flying/filming/gimbal movements. For filming, your frame rate should be set to 24fps or 30fps and shutter speed should be set to 1/50 or 1/60 respectively, which almost always requires the use of an ND filter allowing you to shoot at the lower shutter speeds. The WB should be set to match the conditions... sunny, cloudy, incandescent, etc. Even if the WB is a bit off, at least you can do a single adjustment in post. YouTube has the answers you're looking for.

Reactions: AeriaLshot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69