DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many crashed has your drone experienced?

Just experience my first crash yesterday.....underestimated how close I was to a building , came tumbling down 25ft. Luckly the drone survived and all I need is to replace one of the props...hopefully this will be my first and last time I crash my drone...lol

Just experience my first crash yesterday.....underestimated how close I was to a building , came tumbling down 25ft. Luckly the drone survived and all I need is to replace one of the props...hopefully this will be my first and last time I crash my drone...lol
1X M2P (repairable)
1X NYC EMS Paramedic ambulance #4515, two and a half gainer with a split. Rolled 2.5 times onto a parked car. (Walked away unharmed as well as my partner.) Notth Korean judges only gave me an 8.5. 🤷🏻
DJI would NOT replace!!! 😉
Godspeed, Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Never crashed the M2P or Mini SE but I've crashed the Matrice 600 twice clipping guy wires on a broadcast tower. Been through 8 pairs of blades, three motors and one GPS antenna so far with it. Parts are getting hard to come by these days for the M600.

Update, crashed again....because of a loose propeller....
So that makes it X2 =(
In the process of repairing it

Managed to crash into 40-foot trees twice, Mavic Air 2 tumbled through the branches and fell to the ground. Apparently the leaves broke the fall, as a nick in one propeller was the only damage.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC