DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Many Have Lost Filters During Flight?

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I know, if they are attached correctly, there should be no problem, however, I lost my ND 16 during a flight yesterday. I'm not going to say what manufacturer, but would like to know that I'm not the only one who has ever lost a filter during flight. Anyone?:p

Last edited:
I haven't lost one yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it for you.
Thanx, that's a dime in a goats ***,,!
Love the humor!:cool: Needle in my eye thing....
Just kidding!:)

:confused: Thumbswayup Me did it. DJI filter, all my doing. Must not have got it clicked on all the way.

:confused: Thumbswayup Me did it. DJI filter, all my doing. Must not have got it clicked on all the way.
Ok yoda, and yes it was clicked on correctly! What we have here is failure of a product maybe. Lol..

I had a PolarPro filter come off my p3s, very annoyed as they weren't cheap. Still bought the PolarPro shutter series for my Mavic and they seem to be a much better fit so I really hope they come home with the bird every flight

Reactions: Drone Master
Heck, I have to work just to get mine off by hand, so I can't imagine it coming off in flight.

Never buy the DJI Filters, they are hopeless. Once you have pried them off a couple of times the plastic lugs are so weak.

Reactions: Rbruz
Never lost one. 300 flights with PolarPro filters.

Yep, a cheapie $15 job which I loved, but was... loose. I panned down and watched it fall away into the trees 100 metres below. Didn't even bother going to look for it in that location... My new one is still a cheapie, but a much tighter fit.

Reactions: Prop_Nut
Zero....using Freewell filters. They are a great fit and hold well!

Reactions: Rbruz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos