DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many hours and mileage do you have on your drone?

Open DJI Fly app. Touch Profile at the bottom. It opens your profile page. Click “More >” below your total miles/KM on left side. Give it a minute or more to populate your flights. You can adjust ascending or descending order from the columns of data (date, distance, altitude, duration.). Make sure it had time to populate your known flights.
I am still flying the Mavic 3, on the DJI RC. And still have the RCN1 controller. I use the RCN1 to fly with my iPad. Or iPhone. But the DJI RC has its own screen.
Are you flying the DJI RCN1 or DJI RC? Flying on your phone or tablet screen with the RCN1? Apple or Android? Need the most current firmware for ALL 3 devices—the craft, the RC, and your DJI Fly app. The DJI RC (screen included) does have documented problems staying on Metric although Imperial shows in the settings.
The setting to Imperial vs. Metric are done in the settings screen in the DJI Fly app, done with the craft connected and sitting on. Once connected, hit the 3 little dots in the upper right on the fly screen (with camera view as background.)
We can walk you through each step from there but I think you already know that part.
Attached my current flight logs summary. 3254 miles shown and you see the hours and flights. I’ve done around 30 miles over this but didn’t WiFi the RC to upload those logs yet.
Please feel free to ask us anything else you need.

Mike
FCC: KI5RLL Operator
FAA Pt. 107 Pilot
FAA Pt. 107 Administrator
FAASTeam Representative
FAA Registered DronePro
FEMA Logistics Asset
NOAA SKYWARN weather reporter/spotter
Thanks, I think it must be a glitch in the app. I use the RCN1 and RCN2 controllers on Android phones, the distance above ground and distance away shows in feet for both controllers and I have it set to automatically download all firmware. The profile still shows the generic dji user even though I changed that, it will change for a second if I log out of the app and log back in. Might have to see what I can find on DJI forums

Hi guys. I was looking at my stats on dji fly and I've reached 1038km(644 Miles) and 68 hours of flight. And I was wondering it is a lot or just a little, so I thought it would be fun to ask you about your statistics. How many miles and hours do you have on your drone?
On my Mavic 3. Over 3,254 miles.
IMG_9717.png

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Thanks, I think it must be a glitch in the app. I use the RCN1 and RCN2 controllers on Android phones, the distance above ground and distance away shows in feet for both controllers and I have it set to automatically download all firmware. The profile still shows the generic dji user even though I changed that, it will change for a second if I log out of the app and log back in. Might have to see what I can find on DJI forums
Sometimes you can just log out first from the app, then delete it off your device, then full reinstall it new and current, instead of an old first install stacked under these multiple firmware updates and possible code errors in these gigantic firmware updates. Then log back in to it. Then connect and set preferences. Your flight data is to your account and not a particular phone or device or controller. So your flight data will there. This has worked for many pilots also.
I hope it will work for you as well.

Sometimes you can just log out first from the app, then delete it off your device, then full reinstall it new and current, instead of an old first install stacked under these multiple firmware updates and possible code errors in these gigantic firmware updates. Then log back in to it. Then connect and set preferences. Your flight data is to your account and not a particular phone or device or controller. So your flight data will there. This has worked for many pilots also.
I hope it will work for you as well.
I doubt it is from multiple updates on the Android as I don't think I have done a firmware update since I got the phone 2 weeks ago. My previous phone did the same. Tried it anyhow on the current phone and no change.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde