DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many hours and mileage do you have on your drone?

Hi guys. I was looking at my stats on dji fly and I've reached 1038km(644 Miles) and 68 hours of flight. And I was wondering it is a lot or just a little, so I thought it would be fun to ask you about your statistics. How many miles and hours do you have on your drone?
I have no idea. Never looked. By the way, what are the steps to find that information. I could try myself, but it would be easier if you just explained the steps to get to that info. Does DJI keep it on their servers? Where and how to I find it?

I have no idea. Never looked. By the way, what are the steps to find that information. I could try myself, but it would be easier if you just explained the steps to get to that info. Does DJI keep it on their servers? Where and how to I find it?
If you use dji fly then just click on profile from the homepage and you'll get that information.

Sign up for an Airdata UAV account. I think the free version will still provide that data. I've signed up for the Gold for about $50 a year. It's pretty cool to see all the stats for all my drones and more importantly the batteries. You're in luck. Next week is Black Friday and they usually offer about 30% off.

I have 2 of the M1P's. One has 15 hours, 14 minutes and 401,514 ft (76.044 miles) and the other one has 14 hours, 20 minutes and 562,615 (106.56 miles).

For data such as this there is no need to sign up to airdata, each app will keep track of the distance flown etc. of the flight logs contained within its own Flightrecord folder.
It will not show info for other apps nor include info from other phones unless you sync the logs.
If you remove or add appropriate flight logs from/to a Flightrecord folder then their values are deducted/added from/to the relevant totals.

I 'manually', via computer, move flight logs around all the time.

61 flights, almost 9hrs & 58km total distance. Going for flight #62 this afternoon at the lower Salt River, Coon Bluff Recreation Area in Mesa AZ. See you there!

Some pilots fly a lot of hours but shorter overall distances. Some pilots fly longer distances mostly. Everyone has different flight objectives.
1865 miles for me in 85.8 hours and 257 flights. MA2 and M3.
71C5AB24-B437-4B52-A43D-BC418091045A.jpeg

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I started drone flying back in May 2019 with the Mavic 2 Pro and changed to the Mini 3 Pro in May this year (still have the trusty bird nonetheless 🕊). I 99 % use it for stills, which still blows my mind as for so many years I wished I had a camera in the sky to freely move around.

Therefore I don't have that mileage to report but some hours nonetheless (but nowhere near some of the fellow frequent flyers here).

• Mavic 2 Pro: 166.5 km (103 mi) | 29.5 h | 110 flights
    resulting in ~ 1.5 km (0.9 mi) per flight, 16 mins per flight
    one complete prop change

• Mini 3 Pro (so far): 38,3 km (23.8 mi) | 7.1 h | 37 flights
    resulting in ~ 1 km (0.6 mi) per flight, 11.5 mins per flight (a lot of very short test flights included).

Funnily, the old Smart Controller gives you overall more detail (like max. length, height, speed, countries flown in) and the total of all flights you synced to DJI in your profile. That said, the controllers will only know the drones, you flew with it.

Too bad, DJI still doesn't offer these information online on one's profile site.

Last edited:
On my most used aircraft (M2P):

287h 04m 44s
1,447 Miles

Recently added an iPad and installed the free version of Airdata to consolidate logs between Litchi, Maven, MPP, and Fly. It seems syncing with Airdata has caused the Fly app to cap out at 160 flights which only shows flights back to Sept. I've been manually copying flight records every 30-60 days as a redundant measure but to the best of my knowledge DJI retains these flight records on their servers. Would it be prudent to upgrade to a paid plan with Airdata and somehow recover these 'invisible' flight records without having to resort to a manual method of rifling through my backup folders on my hard drive? I suspect I've got a lot more flight time than what I've been keeping a running tally of with an ancient method using paper. Since I'm averaging 3 hours weekly since the beginning of March it seems I would have more than 48 hours flight in a running total. What would be the best method to reacquire the true numbers?

Hi guys. I was looking at my stats on dji fly and I've reached 1038km(644 Miles) and 68 hours of flight. And I was wondering it is a lot or just a little, so I thought it would be fun to ask you about your statistics. How many miles and hours do you have on your drone?
I have 195 miles and 16.1 hours.

I have had the Air 2, Air 2S and the Mavic 3
87.1h 206km 463 Flights
As you can tell by my stats I fly frequently but not far :).
I got my first drone in Sept 2020 and I primarily use the drone for photography and only do the occasional video, which is why I kept upgrading purely for the photo quality.

I am also pretty cautious, most of my flights are over the sea or waterways and I like to keep the drone in sight.
No crashes although I have lost connection a couple of times which gets the heart pumping and adds a few more grey hairs. I especially love sending the drone out to capture the sunrise over the water after checking the wind conditions and it saves me lugging all my camera gear up the beach to the rock platforms, which was getting harder with arthritis.

Sunrise yesterday at Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia

52509139298_81c2a3db01_k.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78