DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many people are still sitting in Label Created Land?

i had 'label created' message from around may 25th.
ordered earlier in may.
item arrived midday today, june 7.
along with flymore kit as separate box.
i charged a battery and the RC enough to activate and download updates.
other two batteries still charging!

Reactions: Tanuvdarie
i had 'label created' message from around may 25th.
ordered earlier in may.
item arrived midday today, june 7.
along with flymore kit as separate box.
i charged a battery and the RC enough to activate and download updates.
other two batteries still charging!
Glad you got yours! I just got off the the dji customer support chat again.... more canned messages and still no actual ship date for me 😭. I've been sitting at label created since may 25th as well. Ordered the drone and fly more plus kit 3 hrs after launch. Supposedly they've escalated to headquarters and there's a team hard at work trying to find out why it hasn't shipped! 🙄 lol

Reactions: Torque
so you've had 'label created', which means there's a unit with your name on it.
i'm not a ups expert, but it appears to me that dji is playing some games with their inventory/shipping/ups to batch orders and shipments to save costs.
maybe someone in the ups sphere can shed light on this.
i'll bet you get a delivery date email within the next 2 days.
admittedly new hampshire is a bit out of the way!
keep us posted!

Reactions: Jam0ne
i'm not a ups expert, but it appears to me that dji is playing some games with their inventory/shipping/ups to batch orders and shipments to save costs.
keep us posted!
You are definitely right about dji playing games.... lol I was kinda thinking that myself but someone from NH posted that they received theirs yesterday!

keep us posted!
I'm sorta a UPS "expert" having run a The UPS Store for ~4 years. :) They're not saving costs, they are creating labels based on expected inventory **OR** maybe catching up sticking on FCC labels on every box or device since approval only happened on May 17 for the controller.. My drone SHOULD finally arrive tomorrow after being in "label printed" for about 10 days. Just yesterday got a "label printed" from UPS and a "your order shipped (HAHAHA)" email from DJI for my FM Kit so I expect that to ship sometime this year. :D

Ordered on the 13th. Shipped from CA and now in Anchorage on the way to North Pole...Arrival time will depend on how strong the dog team is...

After the drone sat in shipping label land for 10 days, it is out for delivery today (started "moving" yesterday). The FMC got a label and movement same day (yesterday) and coming tomorrow. Georgia.

Mine was shipped a week ago after about a week in "label printed" and was supposed to be delivered today but alas, :( UPS seems to have "misplaced" it and it seems to have never left California as there is no departure scan or any further scans. The FMK was shipped yesterday (a week AFTER the M3) from the same warehouse but that is on track for delivery next Monday. Maybe I can use the FMK batteries to charge mycell phone. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Tanuvdarie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine