DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum How many UAS can you find?🙄

A pic of the family.

How many UAS can you spot in this pic?

I think I have an addiction.

Mike
Addition? What addiction? You fly one, you land, you fly another one. No Problem!!!!

Reactions: Bobvt
Addition? What addiction? You fly one, you land, you fly another one. No Problem!!!!
The only problem with that theory is I am working on operating more than one at a time. The S900 will be an aircraft carrier and I am devising a way to launch another drone from that midflight. 🙄

Hmm, have one near 100% built, just needs binding and some final tuning I think.
The S900 is now long obsolete, but this one will hopefully be useful down the track for something !
It sure is old tech but man does it fly nice in big wind. I have had it up in 19mph steady winds with 43mph gusts and she dances around a bit but she holds her own. Any of my other drones would be blown away. That is the biggest reason I got this one, fighting wind around waterfalls. Then I found out what it was going to cost me to mount a compatible camera so now it has been designated as a tow drone for rescuing my others and I am going to set it up with a cargo drop so I can remote launch another drone from the air just for the fun of seeing if i can.

Mike

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Have you ever set one of the drones to active track the (flybarred!) Blade and flew it? Is that a B400? I'm thinking of trying that with my Namo S2 indoors. If that works, maybe I'll try it with my Trex 470 outside.

but man does it fly nice in big wind. I have had it up in 19mph steady winds with 43mph gusts and she dances around a bit but she holds her own.

Hmmm, might make a fine heavy duty fishing drone :)
Think a Gannett type drop could be easily rigged up, this has a big Futaba controller with loads of switches spare.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman