DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much are MAs (like new) selling for these days?

jj871020

Reactions
I have a MA fly more with all the little extra accessories fully equipped.
Everything is like brand new as I have only flown it once or twice for about 10 minutes doing initial setups.
Soon after, my son was born so I simply did not have time to fly it anymore.

So, I'm thinking of selling my MA and wondering how much they sell for these days.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you and safe flying!

Unfortunately. I pulled the trigger a month too early. This is currently on BB webpage.Screenshot_20200423-112139_Chrome.jpg

Everything is like brand new as I have only flown it once or twice for about 10 minutes doing initial setups.

So, I'm thinking of selling my MA and wondering how much they sell for these days.

Sold mine (not combo) with 2 batteries, 4hawks range extender in remote, case, 2 extra generic props, and other generic accessories for $560 this week. Combos are going for same on eBay. Was looking at used MP2 zoom and the prices are too close to new prices. Would rather get new than used mavic2.

Reactions: NAVMAV

I sold my red Mavic Air on e-bay to a local buyer last November,2019 for $700.00. It was perfectly new because I had just received it back from DJI after refurbishment (I was getting a Mavic 2 Pro). I'd say now that you would be fortunate to still get that amount with the new Mavic Air 2 coming out.

MA brand new is $600 and $700 for the flymore. You can get 500 depending on extras or even 600+ if the buyer is unaware of the recent price drop, like I did.

Thank you all!
I sold my refurbished (right out of the box from DJI Texas repair facility)Mavic Air with kit for $700 after asking $750- did it on e-bay. That was in November,2019. I think now you should be able to find those for $600.00. It was a great drone except for the noise. I got the Mavic 2 Pro. Not planning on even reading the stuff or considering the Mavic Air 2. I'd certainly interested if a Mavic 2 Pro 3 comes out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista