DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much longer will we have to wait for the Ultra Brightness?

Ping^Spike

Reactions
I'm obsessed.

Two or three times a day I check the DJI site for the availibility of the Ultra Brightness model.

Has noone heard any leaked release dates or anything yet??

I guess I'm not one of the cool kids, what is ultra brightness ping?

Im holding out for one as well. Im just trying to decided where I should pre order it from

The 7.85 standard isn't in stock anywhere....what makes you think the initial production run of the ultra isn't already sold out?

I'm still waiting on my 7.85 high brightness.

When I contacted heliguy to ask an ETA I was told I was 48th in the list and they were only receiving a handful of screens (2 or 3) every shipment. However when he drilled through the list, they have lumped the pre-ordered for the high bright and ultra bright together. When he looked again I was actually third in line.

So....loads of people have pre-ordered the Ulta from heliguy and it looks like it will be a long wait for those down the bottom of the list.

I email Sam at Heliguy every week for an update, he's probably sick of me now lol :)

Wonder how many Heliguy have on backorder from DJI?

I also wonder if DJI direct will dispatch sooner than Heliguy?

Drones direct were showing having the 7.85 high bright in stock yesterday. It's gone now though.

Did DD really have it in stock?

I check DJI, Heliguy and DD every day! I'm obsessed!!

DD seem to keep shifting their dates...

I've not seen a single Ultra in the wild, has anyone?!

Did DD really have it in stock?

I check DJI, Heliguy and DD every day! I'm obsessed!!

DD seem to keep shifting their dates...

I've not seen a single Ultra in the wild, has anyone?!

I've never seen anywhere saying the ultra was in stock.

DD have definitely stated the high bright was in stock available for next day delivery. I've not actually picked up the phone to ask if it's right though.

I've used laptops direct (sister company) for my gaming laptop. Nothing but praise for them, very reliable and by far the cheapest place in the country for my laptop when I bought it.

Ha! I bought my fridge from ApplicancesDirect, their other sister :D

They're saying Oct now, but I think they're just guessing :(

I've never seen anywhere saying the ultra was in stock.

7.85" Ultra production units have not released from the DJI Factory in any quantity yet. Best word is that first units will possibly release around 9/25 but is solely a guesstimate. Hopefully they're worth all this wait. :D

CrystalSky 7.85" High Brightness (1000-nit) units are backordered, latest status can be seen here: DJI CrystalSky Monitor - 7.85" High Brightness | Advexure

CrystalSky 5.5" High Brightness (1000-nit) units are in regular stock and can be found here: DJI CrystalSky Monitor - 5.5" High Brightness | Advexure

As far as mounting solutions go for the Mavic, these are two high quality options.

DJI CrystalSky Mount for Mavic – $79, mounts the CS unit below the RC where your mobile device mounts.

MavMount CrystalSky/Tablet Mount – $80, uses the mobile device grips to mount an adjustable ball head that positions the CS over the RC's center of gravity.

If our team can be of any assistance don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help!

Safe flying to all! :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent