DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much willpower do you have?

Received my Mavic Air 2 this afternoon, I think I'll wait until the weekend (or until my birthday to open) How long did you wait after receiving?
1) Opened the box before it touched the floor
2) Within 1 hr of receiving
3) 1 day
4) 1 week
5) longer than one week, ( no one is going to make this choice)View attachment 102757
Oh, I'd be waiting at the door for the delivery for sure.

I received mine today after it took Fedex 2 days to decide to pick up the signed signature door tag and deliver it. No worries though it was two days early from the projected delivery day. Still, I’ll have to wait two more days since it is a birthday present. In the mean time I’ll get it registered so I can fly it as soon as it’s opened and batteries are all charged up.
It was weird, I ordered mine from DJI, and items that I buy over about$200 I redirect the package to be held for pickup, I tried to have the package held for pickup, but for some reason, FedEx wouldn't let me redirect it, and it said I had to sign for the package

I had to work the day it was supposed to arrive, and since I had to sign for it, I assumed they would just try to redeliver it the next day which I had off, but then I got a shipment notification saying my package was delivered and so I literally told my boss that I was leaving and needed to go pick something up. Thankfully I don't work especially far from home and was able to at least not leave my $1000 package on my front doorstep

I got mine last Monday. I’ve charged the batteries and activated it inside but haven’t flown it yet. I bought a new iPad and just got it set up, so tomorrow may be the day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird