DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to access videos in internal memory on Mavic pro

HKFILMS

Reactions
Hi guys!

I recently forgot to switch my memory card from the Phantom to the Mavic Pro and therefore saved some 4K video on the Mavics internal storage memory.

I don't really know how to access these files. I opened the DJI Go 4 app and went into "Editor" to save the files to my phone. The resolution was only 720p.

Does anybody on this forum know how to access the internal memory and transfer the 4K files to my Mac? Are they even saved on the drone?

I´ve done some research on Google, but can't find anybody with the similar problem.

Connect in from your computer using the Micro USB port (the one on the opposite side of the Pro to the microSD card slot)? You should be able to see the internal memory as a removable disk?

The Mavic Pro does not save any video to internal memory. If no SD card is installed in Mavic pro you cannot record any video.
With SD card installed you can record to SD card and also have photos saved to phone internal storage at a lower quality.
Video can also be downloaded to phones storage by going into Go4 camera settings and viewing SD card and download individual files.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB