DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to bring mavic 3 cine to qatar

SaiAditya06

Reactions
how do i bring my mavic 3 cine drone to qatar i am a resident of qatar and born in india and with to whole unboxing box and how do register the drone in qatar and recommend me some airways to bring it

I am not familiar with the laws of Qatar, but you need to find out what the restrictions, limitations of drones and their use is there. Assuming English is not your native language, it needs to be clear what you mean by "bring". Where will you receive it? If in a different country, it may be best to unbox it, then register it in the country in which you received it, assuming the country you are a citizen of. If you bring it boxed you may be required to pay duty. If opened and registered elsewhere, assuming you are a citizen of the other country, presumably India, getting paperwork there first may be what you need to "bring" your drone in and out of Qatar without issues. In terms of, again, "bringing" it, I suggest carrying it on the airplane with you as personal belongings. As you know traveling internationally with such items sometimes require creativity. When I lived in Mexico I needed to bring my computer monitor. A monitor would have been taxed, while a "TV" would not. So I brought my "TV" in and out of Mexico, packed between clothing in my suitcase and never challenged, even when customs expected my luggage.

I am not familiar with the laws of Qatar, but you need to find out what the restrictions, limitations of drones and their use is there. Assuming English is not your native language, it needs to be clear what you mean by "bring". Where will you receive it? If in a different country, it may be best to unbox it, then register it in the country in which you received it, assuming the country you are a citizen of. If you bring it boxed you may be required to pay duty. If opened and registered elsewhere, assuming you are a citizen of the other country, presumably India, getting paperwork there first may be what you need to "bring" your drone in and out of Qatar without issues. In terms of, again, "bringing" it, I suggest carrying it on the airplane with you as personal belongings. As you know traveling internationally with such items sometimes require creativity. When I lived in Mexico I needed to bring my computer monitor. A monitor would have been taxed, while a "TV" would not. So I brought my "TV" in and out of Mexico, packed between clothing in my suitcase and never challenged, even when customs expected my luggage.
ok can you share it to someone in qatar so they could help me i dont know who to share

Some countries are pretty hot on simply banning drones from being brought into their country.
Not sure it Qatar is that strict, but be sure to check with the countries Airspace Authority . . .
I found this page with forms, might be worth a look.

Civil Aviation Regulations

If ok to take in, the usual batteries in cabin, drone in cabin or checked.

EXCEPT Emirates, a common airline used in the middle east.
They ban drones in the cabin, that needs to go checked baggage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22