DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to download flight logs?

raztec

Reactions
Newbie here and any help is much appreciated.

I'm trying to download the .txt file of my flight to send to DJI for a diagnosis of a hyperlapse drift that I'm experiencing using my Mini 3 Pro.

The problem I have is that my Macbook Air OS Monterey doesn't have itunes in the same version as before, so DJI's upload support isn't helping. All the tutorials I'm coming across on youtube have the same problem. So, I don't know where else to look.

Does anyone have link to a tutorial on how I can download the .txt files from the flight logger onto my Mac computer?

Thanks
Raz

He has them, DJI thread timestamps are not to be relied upon, they change at some point in the early morning ( UK time ).
from post 13

Last edited:
He has them, DJI thread timestamps are not to be relied upon, they change at some point in the early morning ( UK time ).
from post 13
Yes, thanks to msinger's reply I got it figured out.
Now trying to figure out why there's drone drift during the hyperlapse.

Reactions: msinger
Yes, thanks to msinger's reply I got it figured out.
Now trying to figure out why there's drone drift during the hyperlapse.
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com is an 'interesting' log.
It is the first time I have noticed a log explicitly refer to a joystick-command/full-reverse cancelling an RTH, 17:11.3.
I 'know' it happens in some? drones but it being the "first time I have noticed" is probably my fault for missing it in previous logs.

Yep I know it is mentioned in some manuals, I think it was introduced 'quietly' during the life of the Mavic Mini or mini 2 but it is the first time I have noticed it being expicitly mentioned in the flight log. Though that may be due to my not noticing it in previous logs rather than its reporting being something new.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas