DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get images off Mavic 2 Pro?

rfc

Reactions
Made a dumb mistake: Flew without an SD card in the bird. I can't remember how to get the (I believe low res) images off either the bird or my Crystal Sky. Suggestion as to the right forum to find the answer.
Thanks in advance.

This does not answer your question but have you checked to see if there is any full sized video in the drone's built in memory? I seem to recollect that when the drone is connected to the computer via USB-C the computer sees some memory space, I CAN NOT remember whether this is internal memory or mSD card memory or both. According to this youtube
you CAN access the internal memory.

Reactions: Marty Markoe
The above said I have just tried that and although windows can see what is probably internal memory ( mSD card removed ) windows can not access the space :-(

Update 2, Windows saw the memory space but could not access it once "Assistant2 for mavic" had been booted. When I closed "Assistant 2 for Mavic " windows was able to access the memories ( mSD card back in the drone ). The tranfer is SLOW, 4.4MB/sec, but that may be my computer.

Update 2, Windows saw the memory space but could not access it once "Assistant2 for mavic" had been booted. When I closed "Assistant 2 for Mavic " windows was able to access the memories ( mSD card back in the drone ). The tranfer is SLOW, 4.4MB/sec, but that may be my computer.
Yes, most likely the transfer speed is due to your computer. IF you had an SD card installed (and I’m not sure why you would fly without the additional storage space), when you connected your USB-C cable to your bird and computer, two separate drives would show up: one for internal memory and one for the SD card. I would highly, highly recommend using an SD card and setting the option to record your photos/videos to the SD card, not the limited internal memory/storage. Happy flying!

Thanks, I do normally have a mSD card in the drone but obviously I have on occasion/s not had one in the drone. H
owever, the aim of post #2 was to suggest that rfc check their drone's internal memory just in case there is usable full resolution video etc. in that internal memory.

This does not answer your question but have you checked to see if there is any full sized video in the drone's built in memory? I seem to recollect that when the drone is connected to the computer via USB-C the computer sees some memory space, I CAN NOT remember whether this is internal memory or mSD card memory or both. According to this youtube
you CAN access the internal memory.
Why does he have a baguet on his desk?

The above said I have just tried that and although windows can see what is probably internal memory ( mSD card removed ) windows can not access the space :-(
You can access other data such as waypoint missions.

You should be able to edit and save back.
Here is a small clip from one of my waypoint missions.

1689237430742.png

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope