DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get rid of AF target?

Big Fil

Reactions
Since the latest update I can't seem to get rid of the green AutoFocus target box. Usually if you tapped to focus the box would appear while focusing then disappear after a few seconds. It's constantly on the screen regardless of in the main screen or even when switching to full screen view. I've been digging through the menus and can't seem to find or remember how it was set previously to disappear. Anyone know the secret to get rid of it?

Mine goes away, there is a setting that lets you use different types of shapes in the center of the screen, do you have that turned on?

Tap the rectangle to switch to the yellow AE adjustment box, that one goes away.

Mine goes away, there is a setting that lets you use different types of shapes in the center of the screen, do you have that turned on?

I do have a small a small center target retical selected but that does have any affect whether it's turned on or off.

Tap the rectangle to switch to the yellow AE adjustment box, that one goes away.

That will make it go way.....unless you tap on the screen. Then it just brings up the tap to expose target which then does not go away. I really wish they would just all disappear after a few moments like they did before.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green