DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Identify AEB [Solved]

therebelfilms

Reactions
From few days I was stuck in a problem. I wanted a way or software to Identify all the AEB pictures taken from my Mavic 2 pro, at last, I have found a very simple way on my laptop with windows 10.
Which is if you open the details panel and click the picture one by one you can get see a tag with AED on the picture as shown in the screenshot.

Turn on the details panel
select the jpeg it will show an AEB tag and you can find the RAW file beside the jpeg.

Attachments

• aebdng.JPG
    aebdng.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 77
From few days I was stuck in a problem. I wanted a way or software to Identify all the AEB pictures taken from my Mavic 2 pro, at last, I have found a very simple way on my laptop with windows 10.
Which is if you open the details panel and click the picture one by one you can get see a tag with AED on the picture as shown in the screenshot.

select the jpeg it will show an AEB tag and you can find the RAW file beside the jpeg.

Yes it’s definitely a problem. Instead of opening each file individually what I do is take a picture of the ground before and after a bracket exposure or a pano shot.

This way I can look at the thumb nails of all my pictures in order of their name and easily select all the photos that go together and then put them in a folder. Inside that folder I create another folder called (~parentFolder)_JPEGS. This way I have the Raws and JPEGs separated.

But hey if the way you have been doing it works for you then don’t fix it.

The way you can do this programmatically is to sort your photos by capture time and group them so that photos taken within 1 second of each other group together.

I'm kind of scatter brained in my older age and this makes it much easier to identify without renaming or putting things in other folders and then keeping track of all that. Thanks, now all I have to remember is DETAILS and I'm good for now.

Reactions: therebelfilms

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas