DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to increase Mavic 2 Zoom Speed

Zaman

Reactions
Hi,

I have used DJI assit 1.12 and used old setting from Mavic 2 Pro to change Tilt angle Vertical Accel Up Vertical Accel Down

It has made the drop agile in Sports Mode Up and down speed have gone up but forward speed I go to 72 KM/H max. On my Mavic Pro I was able to go 82 KM/h.

But I can find the parameters to increase top speed.

Any suggestions.

Attachments

• Mavic 2 Zoom.jpg
    Mavic 2 Zoom.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 118
Hi,

I have used DJI assit 1.12 and used old setting from Mavic 2 Pro to change Tilt angle Vertical Accel Up Vertical Accel Down

It has made the drop agile in Sports Mode Up and down speed have gone up but forward speed I go to 72 KM/H max. On my Mavic Pro I was able to go 82 KM/h.

But I can find the parameters to increase top speed.

Any suggestions.

Make g_config_mode_sport_cfg_rc_scale=1

Actually there was a max speed seeting on mavic pro, but I can't find it in mavic 2

Some people thought that

g_config_fw_cfg_max_speed=10

Was a speed parameter for the drone but this is actually the max speed for “fixed-wing” mode. The reason you don’t see it on the mavic 2 is because there is no fixed-wing mode on the mavic 2.

Well there’s your problem.

Thank you. I will set to 60.

I had these values from a you tube video. The gentleman also mentioned that you have to change breaking sensitivity as you are going faster. But again there is no parameter for it.

So what is your suggestion will this be a problem.

Crashed my done while flying backwords. I would not set it 60. At 50 tilt you can fly anyway you want and it flies fine.

I’m sorry man I just saw your last post. Yea at 60 it’s gonna take off like a rocket and of course the sensors aren’t gonna work. Probably wouldn’t fly it backwards in sport mode at all. Sorry to hear about the crash is it ok?

I’m sorry man I just saw your last post. Yea at 60 it’s gonna take off like a rocket and of course the sensors aren’t gonna work. Probably wouldn’t fly it backwards in sport mode at all. Sorry to hear about the crash is it ok?

Its nothing short than a miracle that the drone survived considering it was a 40 + meters. In fell in a tree and than on the ground. Just lost two props. Just can't figure it how. But thank GOD. Otherwise I would have had a major loss.

I just now got a Mavic 2 Pro and started messing with the parameters as well. Has anyone figured out how to increase the top speed yet? g_config_mode_sport_cfg_rc_scale is 1 already with stock parameters and cannot be increased. Changing the angle further doesn't help, because the drone doesn't use the full angle as it approaches the set limit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhour