DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to know drone total flight hours?

Pochi

Reactions
Hi there,

I am trying to find the total flight time of my Mini but with no success.

I went in DJI Fly App in the flight records is empty ( it seems I was not connected to DJI when flying? Is that even possible?).
I tried extracting the log .DAT from DJI Assistant but I find no way of turning it to understandable data, I even don’t know if I can find flight time information of all my flights since it has extracted only 1 DAT file.

Any help would be appreciated,

Best regards,

Pierre

If it is only total flight hours you are looking for, have you tried clicking the ""Profile" button on the opening screen of the Fly App? Total flight hours is then immediately displayed on the left column.

If you want details, then you can click "More"

Reactions: rehkram
Hi,

Thanks for your help,

In fact, all flight time is at zero in my profile. The flights were not recorded. I am pretty sure it is because I was not connected.
I managed the recover Flight Records from iTunes but I have not 3 flights. I think it is due to the fact I changed my phone a while ago because I had only those 3 flights with my drone.

Maybe I can ask DJI support to tell me that flight hour information if I provide them my exported DAT file?

The flight records are generated locally but can be synced to DJI either manually or automatically. If you changed devices but never synced the logs on the original device, then the info for the flights done with the original device is lost.

If you still have the original device, use the Fly app on it and sync your flights. Then when you sync on your new device, the past flights will appear.

I still have logs going back to 2016 (from my P3) on all my devices

P.S.: it is a good idea to copy out your DAT files, as they seem to be deleted once you sync. I don't believe you can retroactively add them back to the app or cloud.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike