DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to move camera left to right?

SlavicSoul

Reactions
I noticed that during calibration camera can move side to side but I can't find that function and do it my self. I know that side to side movement on MP is not possible but since Mavic Air does it during calibration, I figured that there might be a way to do it manually too.

I noticed that during calibration camera can move side to side but I can't find that function and do it my self. I know that side to side movement on MP is not possible but since Mavic Air does it during calibration, I figured that there might be a way to do it manually too.
Nope, there is not. If you wanted a rotatable camera you should have bought an Inspire 1 or 2, or Matrice.

Nope, there is not. If you wanted a rotatable camera you should have bought an Inspire 1 or 2, or Matrice.

I don't really want it, but it would be nice to have it. I purchased Mavic Air knowing that it didn't have side to side movement out of the box, however since it is possible for gimbal to do so on it's own while celebrating, I figured that it might be useful feature to know about if option is available.

Was this side movement possible on the MP using the DJI Goggles? I thought I read that it was. If so, has anyone tried the Air with DJI Goggles?
Hi. This is my first reply. I'm new to this. But I have the dji goggles and when using these in had tracking mode the gumball moves in all directions. I don't understand why this is not an option in normal flight?

Hi. This is my first reply. I'm new to this. But I have the dji goggles and when using these in had tracking mode the gumball moves in all directions. I don't understand why this is not an option in normal flight?
Apologies for the auto text corrections[emoji6]

Reactions: Tony56
It needs a little side to side movement so the gimbal can keep the camera pointed precisely while the Mavic gets pushed around by the wind. It also is used to dampen down some sudden sideways movements.

Reactions: MrRobville
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS