DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Pair Mini 4 with RC Motion 3?

ralf-mavicpilots

Reactions
Has anybody been able to pair the Mini 4 pro with the new RC Motion 3? I've updated everything with the newest firmware (Mini 4 V01.00.400) and have successfully paired the Goggles 3 with the Mini 4 and the RC 2 (with newest DJI Fly App), but doesn't seem to be able to pair the Motion controller. Motion controller firmware is V01.00.0100 which has, according to the release notes, support for Air 3 and Mini 4 Pro. I'm bringing Mini 4 and Motion 3 into binding mode (the LEDs flash) but nothing happens - no binding... Am I doing something wrong?

You don't pair the MC3 with the aircraft, unlike the MC2. You pair the MC3 with the goggles 3, and the goggles with the aircraft.

Reactions: FASTFJR
TX a lot! I've paired the Goggles 3 with the Mini 4 but then only got infos in the web about how to pair the MC 2 with the Mini, so I thought this also would apply for the MC 3. Will try your advice during the weekend. Where did you get this information from?

Update - After several attemps, I just was able to download a manual for the Goggles 3. In the manual it is mentioned that you have to bind the MC3 to the Goggles 3 and not the drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: FASTFJR
TX a lot! I've paired the Goggles 3 with the Mini 4 but then only got infos in the web about how to pair the MC 2 with the Mini, so I thought this also would apply for the MC 3. Will try your advice during the weekend. Where did you get this information from?

Avata 2 documentation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J