DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to put battery to storage mode?

Hello,

Sorry for the bump, but is it a DJI go 4 restriction or a hardware restriction? I mean if I go to an earlier version of the APP will the option work?

regards,

P.

Hello,

Sorry for the bump, but is it a DJI go 4 restriction or a hardware restriction? I mean if I go to an earlier version of the APP will the option work?

regards,

P.
No I believe it is the mavic 2 not the app that has made it a standard 10 day setting. The 10 day setting resets if you push the power button.

So... buy a Mavic 1 and use the battery on it? :p

No I believe it is the mavic 2 not the app that has made it a standard 10 day setting. The 10 day setting resets if you push the power button.
Interesting ... If you press the battery test button on Mavic Pro [1] batteries, does that reset the discharge timer too? ... Might explain why my batteries don't seem to discharge as I'm always checking them to see if they have ... doh!

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
I have my mavic pro batteries set at 5 days and I pick them up and place the bottom of them against my wrist and on day 6 the battery gives off a small amount of heat and they tells me it’s doing the discharge . After I can’t feel any extra heat coming from the batteries I will push the power button and check but I give them at least 4 days to discharge . I keep my batteries in a ammo can stored in a cool spot . Very easy to feel the discharge heat

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu